These Perfumes for Sagittarius Are So You…
The perfect scents for all those adventures types out there
Sagittarius perfumes are some of the most fun for any zodiac sign. Why? Because Sagittarius’ are risk takers. They tend to be independent and spontaneous, but also sharp, intelligent, and refined. All of these traits make any Sagittarius scent exciting.
These perfume horoscope choices won’t fit in everywhere, but for moments that call for something bold, these are fantastic selections.
Keep reading for a look at some of the best Sagittarius scents you can find.
Baccarat Rouge 540 offers powerful projection and strength. It leaves its mark in a bold way, but because the ingredients are top notch it comes off sophisticated, never nauseating. Baccarat Rouge 540 is fresh and crisp with notes like jasmine, amberwood, cedar, and saffron.
This Sagittarius perfume for women works well after dark for a date night — or in a boardroom when you want your presence to be felt.
This perfume for Sagittarius’ is one of Tom Ford’s most popular. It oozes sex appeal. This isn’t a scent for a wallflower. It’s on the heavy side, so it’s best to save White Suede for warmer months and, because of the mix of spicy, powdery, leather, and musky notes, it’s a scent that works best for off-duty outings.
This spicy aromatic Sagittarius perfume for men is great for those looking to be bold, but still have something easy-to-wear at their fingertips. While there are some adventurous notes in the leather family in Boss, there are more approachable notes, like ones like Mandarin orange, bergamot, and lavender, as well which work to balance this scent and make it a year-round go-to.
This spicy Sagittarius fragrance for women performs well in terms of projection and sillage. It also lasts long. Most impressively, however, it’s well balanced with delicate sweet notes to balance out the bolder ones, all of which have worked to make Spicebomb an instant classic. This is a masculine scent that won’t go unnoticed.
If there’s one defining trait of Sagittarius’ it’s being adventurous, meaning it only makes sense for Sagittarius’ to get their scents at a discount with FragranceX (if we do say so ourselves!). Bold scents don’t tend to be versatile enough to wear everywhere, so you always want to shop wisely. With that said, anyone looking for a risk-taking, but sophisticated Sagittarius perfume that will leave a mark, can’t go wrong with any of the options on this list.
For more perfume information, read on:
- 50 Best Perfumes of All Time
- Best American Perfume Brands of All Time (& Their Best Scents)
- Best Elizabeth Arden Perfumes of All Time
- Best YSL Perfumes of All Time
- Best Polo Colognes
- Best Salvador Dali Perfumes of All Time
- Best Calvin Klein Perfumes of All Time
- Best Davidoff Colognes of All Time
- Best Father’s Day Colognes of All Time
- Best Mont Blanc Fragrances of All Time
- Best Givenchy Perfumes of All Time
- Best French Perfume Brands of All Time (& Their Best Scents)
- The Best Perfumes for Teenage Girls Ever
- Best Fall Perfumes of All Time
- Best Ariana Grande Perfumes of All Time
- Best Amouage Perfumes of All Time
- Best Burberry Perfumes of All Time
- Best Aldehyde Perfumes of All Time
- Best Gucci Perfumes of All Time
- Best Juicy Couture Perfumes of All Time
- Best Victoria’s Secret Perfumes of All Time
- Best Perfumes Worn & Made By Celebrities
- Best Versace Perfumes of All Time
- Best Mancera Perfumes of All Time
- Best Montale Perfumes of All Time
- Best Aquatic Perfumes of All Time
- Best Tropical Fragrances of All Time
- Best Lemon Perfumes of All Time
- Best Honey Perfumes of All Time
- The History of Perfumes and Fragrances
- Men’s Colognes that Women Love
- Iconic Perfume Quotes Any Fragrance Lover Will Appreciate
- Does Perfume Expire?
Sharon Feiereisen is a freelance writer who specializes in fragrance, makeup, wellness, health, skincare, and general lifestyle topics. Her work has been published in Time Out, Newsday, The Knot, Teen Vogue, Business Insider, Real Simple, and Hamptons Magazine among many other print and online outlets. When she’s not writing about new, exciting fragrances, you can usually find her on an airplane or at a boutique fitness studio.
Get the best of FragranceX delivered straight to your inbox
The Best Perfumes for When You’re Craving a Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Autumn is a magical time when the world transforms into a tapestry of golds, reds, and browns....
The Biggest Fashion Trends of Fall 2023 — and the Scents to Pair With Them
If you're anything like us, you're more than ready to swap summertime shorts and sundresses for cozy...
Maurice Roucel of Symrise and His Most Famous Perfumes
“A perfume needs a soul, the talent of a perfumer. Think of the Japanese art of origami, a...