These Perfumes for Scorpios Are So You…
We’re talking intense in the best possible way
The signature trait of scorpios is intensity. Scorpios are emotional, deep-thinking people and have a tendency to be serious. Yet they’re also fiercely loyal, honest, and ambitious, making them great leaders.
Scorpios don’t do anything halfway, and when it comes to scorpio perfume, their special characteristics translate to fragrances that have great projection and sillage. We’re talking about strong scents that leave their mark in a room.
Ready to do your perfume horoscope? You’re about to get a look at the best scorpio scent finds on the web.
This powerful scent is at once floral and sweet, yet also woody and spicy. It’s the perfect scorpio perfume because it demands attention without overpowering the wearer or anyone nearby. In fact, Tom Ford is one of those brands where almost every scent will appeal to scorpios because of the intense yet wearable scent profiles.
Champaca Absolute, with its strong opening and top notch projection, is as suitable for a wedding as it is for the office. This scent is a true standout that radiates from the skin.
Not all perfume for scorpios needs to be in your face. Tiffany Intense is soft and deep and surprisingly linear in its projection. This is one of those beautiful scents that lingers, but in a light way that’s not in the least bit obtrusive.
Tiffany Intense opens with pear and pink pepper before progressing to florals like iris and rose, finally drying down with woody notes like musk, amber, and vanilla, working together to make a wonderful year-round scent.
This clean and bright scorpio perfume for women is a great choice for summer when you want something vibrant and fresh. Given that scorpios tend to be overachievers, it’s important to note that while Idole L’intense by Lancome has strong sillage, projection, and longevity, it’s wholly appropriate for an office environment.
If you’re hunting a fantastic gift for that scorpio in your life, there’s no going wrong with Pleasures Intense by Estee Lauder. In fact, it’s been a go-to for two decades for scorpios looking for something easy-to-wear and feminine. It’s important to note that a little goes a long way with this scorpio fragrance for women, so spray sparingly.
The two defining traits of scorpios are intensity and ambition. It only makes sense for scorpios to get their scents at a discount with FragranceX. With that said, anyone looking for a top notch scorpio perfume with great projection and sillage will delight at any of the perfumes on our list.
For more perfume information, read on:
- 50 Best Perfumes of All Time
- Best American Perfume Brands of All Time (& Their Best Scents)
- Best Elizabeth Arden Perfumes of All Time
- Best YSL Perfumes of All Time
- Best Polo Colognes
- Best Salvador Dali Perfumes of All Time
- Best Calvin Klein Perfumes of All Time
- Best Davidoff Colognes of All Time
- Best Father’s Day Colognes of All Time
- Best Mont Blanc Fragrances of All Time
- Best Givenchy Perfumes of All Time
- Best French Perfume Brands of All Time (& Their Best Scents)
- The Best Perfumes for Teenage Girls Ever
- Best Fall Perfumes of All Time
- Best Ariana Grande Perfumes of All Time
- Best Amouage Perfumes of All Time
- Best Burberry Perfumes of All Time
- Best Aldehyde Perfumes of All Time
- Best Gucci Perfumes of All Time
- Best Juicy Couture Perfumes of All Time
- Best Victoria’s Secret Perfumes of All Time
- Best Perfumes Worn & Made By Celebrities
- Best Versace Perfumes of All Time
- Best Mancera Perfumes of All Time
- Best Montale Perfumes of All Time
- Best Aquatic Perfumes of All Time
- Best Tropical Fragrances of All Time
- Best Lemon Perfumes of All Time
- Best Honey Perfumes of All Time
- The History of Perfumes and Fragrances
- Men’s Colognes that Women Love
- Iconic Perfume Quotes Any Fragrance Lover Will Appreciate
- Does Perfume Expire?
Sharon Feiereisen is a freelance writer who specializes in fragrance, makeup, wellness, health, skincare, and general lifestyle topics. Her work has been published in Time Out, Newsday, The Knot, Teen Vogue, Business Insider, Real Simple, and Hamptons Magazine among many other print and online outlets. When she’s not writing about new, exciting fragrances, you can usually find her on an airplane or at a boutique fitness studio.
Get the best of FragranceX delivered straight to your inbox
The Best Perfumes for When You’re Craving a Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Autumn is a magical time when the world transforms into a tapestry of golds, reds, and browns....
The Biggest Fashion Trends of Fall 2023 — and the Scents to Pair With Them
If you're anything like us, you're more than ready to swap summertime shorts and sundresses for cozy...
Maurice Roucel of Symrise and His Most Famous Perfumes
“A perfume needs a soul, the talent of a perfumer. Think of the Japanese art of origami, a...